Today’s distribution centers (DCs) require optimized and flexible solutions that maximize existing technology investments. That is why Honeywell Vocollect™ voice is the preferred mobile technology solution used by one million workers around the world each day. Empowering mobile workers in your DC to operate hands-free with voice technology benefits both the worker, with intuitive and ergonomic wearable technology, and the DC operation, with
outstanding productivity and business value.
The Vocollect A700x Series includes:
- A730x – a first-of-its-kind mobile device combining voice
and occasional scanning; ideal for applications such as tote or
purchase order induction
- A720x – with two industrial-grade breakaway TCO connectors,
identical to those used on prior Vocollect voice devices, which
support wired headsets, scanners, and printers; ideal for using
either wired or wireless headsets and peripherals
- A710x – a wireless-only device supporting headsets, scanners,
and printers; ideal for vehicle-mounted applications
- Compact and ergonomic – easy to wear and use; not a bulky burden for the worker
- Industrial device – stands up to rigorous environments
- Body-worn or vehicle-mounted – any device may be used in either configuration for
- Easily integrates scanning or printing – supports either wired or wireless printing and
- Web managed – with web management tool, and can integrate with your preferred network
- Compatible software – with prior Honeywell voice devices for an easy technology updates
- The sensors of the device enable measuring and analysing of movement and temperature
- Allowing mobile workers to operate hands-free using voice has been proven to offer positive worker productivity, safety, and business value.
- With two TCO connectors, the Vocollect A720x mobile device is the best solution for customers who prefer a device with support for both wireless and wired Vocollect headsets and certified wired peripherals.
- The Vocollect A710x wireless-only device is the best fit for voice-only workflows in environments where operators are using Vocollect Bluetooth-enabled headsets and peripherals. This device is also ideal for vehicle-based workflows, especially when used in vehicle-mounted configurations.
- All devices offer a choice of two battery options as well as a vehicle-mount power option. A new standard battery is projected to provide 8-10 hour shift coverage while an extended-life battery is projected to last a second shift. Use of the vehiclemount option eliminates work stoppage associated with start-up time or battery changes.
- All devices feature a number of time-saving features, including TouchConnect™,
TouchConfig™, RapidStart™, and other features designed for faster start-up times, resulting in greater worker productivity.