Optiscan solutions for pharmacies
are demanding business environments where drug and patient safety is imperative.
From Optiscan you will get efficient printers and scanners and high quality labels that meet the high demands of pharmacy use. Optiscan has a long term
experience with healthcare logistics which guarantees high quality and reliable operation. We have
supplied solutions and equipment to laboratories, pharmacies and other
healthcare operators. For instance
University Pharmacy uses Optiscan’s voice picking solution that has helped
boosting volumes and made picking more efficient.
In pharmacy use the equipment must be durable and reliable in constant use. Marketing leader Zebra’s printers are designed for heavy use. The quality and durability of the printers are excellent even in most demanding environments. Zebra printers are designed using latest technology.
High quality labels
quality printer labels can be ordered from Optiscan. There is a wide
selection of labels with different measurements, even for the most demanding
conditions. Labels have been
tested by market leaders. It is possible to order test rolls before making the decision to buy.
Efficient mobile computers
Zebra's mobile computers are widely used for instance with Webmarelan kake application. The mobile computers are ergonomic and their scanning efficiency is impeccable. There are two different tablet sizes to choose from and all mobile computers are designed for heavy professional use.
Medicines verification system brings new challenges
The medicines verification system brings extra work for inspecting medicine packages. Scanning packages one by one can be laborious and it can also cause problems in ergonomics. Optiscan can offer a new technology solution for this task as well. Just ask for a demonstration on this solution making work easier.
Device for healthcare and labels for pharmacies
| || |
- Direct thermal printers: Zebra ZT230
- For bigger printing quantities
- The printer lid opens in two parts, which saves space
- Large label and ribbon rolls
- Label rolls by all vendors can be used
- Ribbon rolls by Zebra (maximum length 400m)
- Usb, RS232,ethernet models
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/c/d) as an option
| Direct thermal printers: Zebra ZD620|
- Small desktop printer with versatile features
- High printing speed (152mm/sec)
- Large color display makes configuration and operation easy
- Label roll size max 127mm
- Inbuilt programmin languages by most printers
- Interfaces: USB, RS232, ethernet, Bluetooth and NFC pairing.
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/c/d) as an option
- Efficient spare battery available enabling printer to be,
used without power supply.
| || Mobile computers: Zebra TC51HC/TC56/TC25|
- Ergonomic (249g) and efficient mobile computer
- Rain, drop and frost resistant
- Efficient processor for using bigger applications
- Efficient barcode camera head by Zebra integrated
- Wlan, bluetooth, NFC pairing as a standard.
- With or without GMS features.
- Excellent phone call quality, prevent of background noise
- High quality battery durability (4300mAh)
- Accessories available: arm holder, cover bags etc.
Labels for pharmacy
Common measurements of labels for desktop printers:
- Paper labels: 99x50mm, 135x35(29x35mm), 65x22mm,
70x40mm (red + white), 37x12mm, 30x20mm.
- Plastic labels: 89x55mm, 89/55mm/cut at 11mm
- Ask for other sizes, in color or pre-printed
| ||Scanners (Zebra, Datalogic, Honeywell):|
- DS8178 (wireless)/DS8108 (wired) Healthcare: high quality scanners for demanding environment, ergonomic design and intelligent
Scans 2D bar codes fast. Antibacterial surface material
ideal for environment where high hygiene level is required
- DS2278 (wireless)/DS2208(wired): the most inexpensive model
for most environments. Ultra light and scanning speed at average level,
scans 2D barcodes extremely well. The battery durabillity of DS2278
is of high quality and the scanner has versatile programming features.
- DS9208 desktop scanner (wired): small
extremely efficient scanner for scanning curved surfaces.
Scans also 2D barcodes.
- Honeywell Xenon 1900 (wired)/1902gSR (wireless): Flagship models by
Honeywell scanning 1D and 2D barcodes efficiently.
- Datalogic RIDA 6400 Healthcare (wireless):the most efficient
pocket sized scanner of the marketing weighin only 80 g. Bluetooth pairing by push of a button to Bluetooth device. Scans 1D and 2D barcodes efficiently Using dock station can also be used by PC.