The SRX3 Wireless Headset features the next generation in Bluetooth® wireless headset technology — raising the standard in mobile workforce ergonomics, productivity and accuracy while enabling voice-directed workflow efficiencies.
The SRX3 Wireless Headset enhances worker performance and comfort while providing unmatched communication capabilities via the industry’s most advanced speech recognition technology. With standard, cupped and hard hat options, the SRX3 Wireless Headset empowers your mobile workforce to excel in a variety of industrial applications as well as demanding warehouse, distribution and fulfillment environments.
DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
Based on years of customer feedback, the SRX3 Wireless Headset features internal component improvements and external design enhancements to improve performance. To enhance speech recognition while protecting microphone integrity, the microphone is highlighted in red as a clear visual indicator that the protective wind screen is missing. Internal component improvements provide resistance to environmental extremes — even tolerating 24X7 use in harsh conditions.Expanded capabilities for Android-based operations include hands-free profile (HFP) support and easy-touch device pairing with Android devices. Updated Bluetooth certification, improved encryption security and wireless update capabilities enable seamless communications with modern infrastructures. “Flip-to-mute” microphone functionality gives operators the option to quickly reposition the mic boom and pause their interaction with the voice system — as is often required in maintenance and inspection operations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
SUPERIOR SPEECH RECOGNITION TECHNOLOGY
Typical headsets pick up unwanted warehouse noises, which can cause voice recognition sound interpretation delays and accuracy impacts. The SRX3 Wireless Headset features Honeywell SoundSense™ technology, which uses additional microphones to detect and reduce interference by up to 50 percent. This technology reduces superfluous sounds and provides high-fidelity acoustic sampling for enhanced audio clarity.
ANDROID SUPPORT AND COMPATIBILITY
The SRX3 Wireless Headset features built-in HFP client support for Android applications to ensure seamless compatibility in operations that want to leverage their existing Android infrastructures and Honeywell’s Android-based voice software. Connectivity is simplified through a user-friendly, touch-pairing interface that allows mobile workers to quickly pair their headset to an Android device.
VISUAL MICROPHONE PROTECTION
Unprotected headset microphones accumulate debris, which can impair their ability to function properly. In addition, exhaling directly onto microphones impedes speech recognition. To maintain optimal headset accuracy and performance, it’s imperative to protect the microphone using its wind screen. The SRX3 Wireless Headset microphone is tinted bright red to serve as an immediate visual reminder that the microphone is unprotected.
SRX3 WIRELESS HEADSET FEATURES
• Innovative shareable design enables the electronics module to be detached from the headband, giving individual workers use of their own headband while helping businesses reduce the total cost of ownership.
• Advanced speech recognition protocol ensures zero loss of speech and audio information to achieve the highest levels of accuracy and worker performance.
• Flip-to-mute microphone (when used with SRX3 headband or cupped headband) allows an operator to pause interaction with the voice system by repositioning the mic boom.
• Wireless protocol enhancements include encryption security, updated Bluetooth certification and remote update capabilities.
• Self-evident user controls support quick training, device pairing and enhanced usability.
• Optional configurations allow the SRX3 Wireless Headset to easily be used with a regular headband, a cupped headband or a hard hat. Its core electronics and batteries enable the flexibility for a variety of configurations to easily meet the diverse individual needs of workplace environments.
• Backward compatibility allows the SRX3 Wireless Headset to be used with the prior generation of SRX2 equipment. This allows you to operate in a “mixed” environment without the need to replace all existing hardware.
If you have some questions please contact us here.